Regulatory Services Senior Officer
You will be supporting the Asia Pacific Regulatory Services Team with:
- Assist in overseeing KYC programme and onboarding of clients on behalf of our Hong Kong Office;
- Review of KYC files and accurately risk assess new and existing clients, resolving appropriate issues where required;
- Identify potential AML concerns to appropriate senior management during onboarding and ongoing review process;
- Ensuring documentation and investor database is accurately updated;
- Supporting the preparation KYC reporting;
- Managing multiple expectations of business partners and internal stakeholders;
- Responding to client quirings, assisting on client calls when necessary;
- Perform Political Exposed Person (OEO), Sanction and Adverse Media screening and analysing the results to ascertain match;
- Supporting any other (internal/external) requests.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in fund administration KYC, corporate service KYC, banking KYC/compliance;
- You have a University degree in Law, Finance or Economics;
- Experience with = complex ownership structure will be considered a distinct advantage;
- Experience with PEPs, Sanctions and Adverse Media screening;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines/ set targets;
- You are fluent in English, and Mandarin. Any other Asian languages (especially Japanese) will be considered as an advantage;
- You are a motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic and open-plan environment;
- You are able to multitask and handle key deliverables with challenging deadlines;
- You have a keen eye for details and willing to execute tasks hands-on;
- Having knowledge on AML/KYC regulations of China, Hong Kong/ Macao will be considered as an advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.