Lead Internal Auditor
As a Lead Internal Auditor reporting directly to the Chief Auditor Americas you will be a member of the global internal audit team and will execute various internal audit projects primarily within DLL’s North America environment with opportunities to participate in global group audits.
You will partner with colleagues to perform or lead audits related to operations in vendor finance. You will engage with diverse internal stakeholders and contribute to the internal audit strategy. We are continuously looking to improve our audit approach and process; therefore, we would expect you to assume an innovative mindset and actively share new ideas within the team.Day to Day
- Execute integrated audits in order to determine the level and effectiveness of governance, risk management and internal control in the process involved and identify possibilities for improvement.
- Make use of data analytics in your audit work.
- Gather and analyze internal and external data concerning the audit target, in order to support the risk assessment and scoping process.
- Report on the findings of the executed audits and translate improvement opportunities into conclusions and advice in order to provide management and other internal and external stakeholders with insight into the audit outcomes.
- Monitor and validate the execution of required follow-up activities on audit outcomes by process owners in order to contribute to effective and timely realization of improvements.
- Participate in the annual Audit risk assessment of the organization, which drives the annual audit plan.
- Invest in getting to know the organization, its processes, and related regulatory expectations.
- Participate in projects to implement new systems, procedures and processes, in order to realize desired project results.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal customers to ensure understanding of audits/procedures and cooperation.
- Partner with colleagues to enhance Audit departmental processes.
- Productivity contribution (# of audit assignments).
- Quality (internal review, auditee, and team feedback).
- Realization of individual targets.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity.
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs.
- Check this link to an overview of all benefits in your region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or another related field.
- 6-10 years of experience in internal or external auditing, preferably within the banking sector.
- Maintain a relevant certification such as CIA, CPA, CISA, etc.
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Critical thinking style
- Understanding the big picture
- Customer service orientation
- Self-starter, obtaining results through a focused and disciplined workstyle
- Innovative mindset: Open for new ways of auditing, including ‘agile’, ‘data analytics’, and ‘process mining’.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced business environment as audits are completed within a four-week period (planning, preparation, testing and reporting).
- Willingness to travel for some North America or corporate related audits.
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical and financial wellness and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives.
Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other DLL members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
There are things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!Settling In
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members, family members, community member. We are members of society, members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents and interests. We become from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities and histories.
But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: each of us are members of DLL.
Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and a honest directness that enable us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines.
Many companies say they are European, American, Asian or Australian, at DLL we are all these places and more.
We are a cross-culture collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.Good to Know
- Deadline for application: May 31, 2023
- The selection process may involve an assessment.
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website: workingatdllgroup.com
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, please contact our Talent acquisition partner Connie Fava via firstname.lastname@example.org
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.