- Carry out audit assignments as assigned from time to time.
- Prepare working papers according to the firm’s standards.
- Assist in drafting financial statements and reports.
- Attend client stock count to observe stock take procedures and perform test count.
AUDIT TRAINEE REQUIREMENTS:
- Student pursuing either a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/Finance.
- Minimum 3 months internship period.
- Ability to use computer packages such as Excel and Word
- Experience not necessary.
WHY JOIN US:
Opportunities await you now if you are looking for more than a job!
- We believe in promoting and maintaining positive work culture to motivate the staffs
- Attractive remuneration package for the right candidate
- Challenging assignments that create job satisfaction
- On the job training will be provided to develop skill and knowledge among our staffs
If you are interested to apply, kindly submit your comprehensive resume together with a passport size photograph. Please ensure your current and expected salaries are stated in your resume submitted.