Accounts Associate (Segamat, Johor)
- Prepare, compile and analyze account information of a company’s assets, liabilities, incomes and expenses account entries.
- Enter account and financial transactions according to verified documents.
- Prepare and recommend policies and procedures to maintain accounting standards according to Financial Reporting Standards.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain professional and technical development by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Update client on all relevant submission before due date such as audit, tax submission, GST submission and etc. Plan schedule and timetable to complete tasks assigned and to meet all submission deadlines.
- Inform client of any faulty account and transaction found
- Assist Account & Tax Executive when necessary
- Follow up debtor aging and collection
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Segamat, Johor.
- Familiar with accounting software such as Autocount, SQL, UBS, Million. Knowledge of spreadsheets and database software.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with people.
- Planning, organizing and prioritizing skills that will enable work to be completed and delivered before due date.
- Good Team player who work collaboratively within and across teams.
- Technical skills such as accounting standard eg: FRS, MPERS and always in the know on relevant updates on Acts or regulation.
- Attention to details.