- Tax computation of companies and tasks assigned by tax manager are completed correctly accurately, timely and correctly.
- All IRB tax correspondences assigned by tax manager are properly dealt with within the given timeframe
- Manage clients well with timely response to client’s issues and queries. Escalate complex issues to Manager immediately.
- Ensure timely submission of Form CP204 & Form CP204A.
- Respond and follow up with the general tax correspondence on a timely manner
- Organise own work well so that deadlines are met
- Provide support to the team and work co-operatively to ensure all tasks are carried out according to instructions and on a timely manner
- Manage the filing of tax documents into the tax files in a timely and organized manner.
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance major in Taxation
- Fresh graduates or with 1 year of tax experience
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- Possess good tax knowledge
- Good time management, planning and organising skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with people
- Client engagement skills Good communication and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Achievement focus to deliver results Growth mind-set to learn and develop
- Good team player to support the team to complete tasks and meet timelines