Audit Associate (Skudai / Segamat)
- Carry out audit jobs assigned by supervisor within the timeframe given.
- Prepare and finalize audit working papers and audit reports with fees below RM5,000.
- Prepare audit planning for supervisor to review before commencement of audit work.
- Assist senior in preparing audit schedules and audit procedures.
- Prepare draft tax computation and ensure adequate provision of tax liabilities.
- Reply to Manager’s review points within timeframe given.
- Confirm the final audit reports with clients before release.
- Follow up any outstanding issues and letters from clients.
- Liaise with company secretary, tax agents and other authorities to obtain statutory information required during the course of the audit.
- Prepare group financial statements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Partial professional qualifications.
- Fresh graduate or those with less than a year’s experience in audit.
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.