Insurance & Risk Senior Analyst
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
What you´ll do
- Manage the Regional insurance renewal process by
- providing information for global policy renewal to Group Insurance
- organizing renewal of the locally placed policies
- Promote insurance risk management culture and implement the group risk management strategy in region in conjunction with Operations, Supply Chain, Quality and HR. Ensure all insurer & valuation visits are hosted and any insurer recommendations are dealt with promptly.
- Monitor and reconcile insurance claims and review insurance variance requests in line with the risk management policies and processes.
- Manage insurance providers including country brokers, insurers, loss adjustors and loss advisors.
- Manage communications of material changes within the business that may impact insurance cover.
- Prepare and analyze the monthly files including updating commentary for various stakeholders.
- Assist in preparation and presentation of timely, accurate, value-added information to senior executive including financial analysis and presentations that assists in strategic decision making.
- Perform Month-End Close activities.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Review provisions and reserves
- Ensuring and maintaining a robust control environment around all financial processes
- Assist in the due diligence review for pending acquisitions.
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
The Insurance & Risk Senior Analyst is responsible for identifying, managing, and minimizing risk to the company through active involvement in contract negotiations, corporate insurance program placement, oversight of relationships with third party service provides and leading the enterprise risk management process. This position prepares loss analyses, identifies exposures, recommends solutions, implements approved plans, promotes loss prevention, and monitors compliance with insurance procedures. Working as Insurance & Risk Senior Analyst you will be part of our Corporate Financial Control team.
Where you´ll work
Our Beloit, WI location is home to our Corporate Headquarters for the North American Region. This location has approximately 700 employees at this location that in roles such as regulatory, RD&A, finance, procurement, supply chain and customer care. It is easily commutable from the Rockford, Madison, and Milwaukee areas. This location is involved and committed to giving back to the community multiple times throughout the year through our Kerry Employee Engagement Program volunteering with various organizations.
What you´ll need to be successful
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required, with a preference for accounting.
- A CPA is preferred
- Experience in analytics and strategic thinking in a finance role in a manufacturing organization
- 3-5 years of experience
- Ambitious and energetic with a customer focus and service mindset
- Results driven, attention to detail with an eye for continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build relationships cross a matrix organization.
- Insurance background an advantage but not necessary
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel required, SAP and BI experience a plus.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here.
Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent us. A Kerry employee will not solicit candidates through a non-Kerry email address or phone number. In addition, Kerry does not currently utilise video chat rooms (e.g., Google Hangouts) to conduct interviews. Refuse any request that asks you to provide payment to participate in the hiring process (e.g., purchasing a “starter kit,” investing in training, or something similar). Kerry will not ask you to pay any money at any point in the hiring process with the exception of reimbursable travel expenses. In addition, any payments made by Kerry will be from official firm accounts bearing the Kerry name.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.