Prepare financial statements, and other financial reports using different accounting software. His/her duties and responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations and communicating with the organization's clients wherever required.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities and duties of this job-
- Understanding the scope of work of each task within a given time frame.
- Collection and analysis of data for the accomplishment of the task.
- Making sure the data required for completion of the job is complete and communicating with the Job Incharge for any missing information/data
- Execution/Processing of data for preparation of financial statements, modules, and setups of the relevant software and plans.
- Working with Job Incharge to resolve the queries of clients.
- Collaborating with peers to expedite delivery times.
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in accounting or relevant field required
- Experience as an accountant or bookkeeper in a corporate setting is a plus
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks/XERO/Waveapps is a plus
- Consistent, accurate, thorough, and detail-oriented
- Good organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Polished phone and email etiquette
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment