- Genzed Technologies Ltd
- Dhaka (BD)
- 10 May 2023
- 10 Jun 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, CFO, Chief accountant, Finance business partner, Finance director, Finance manager, Financial accountant, Financial controller, Group accountant, Management accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant, Manager, Director
Location: Baridhara DOHS, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Salary Review: Yearly
Genzed Technologies Ltd is a UK-based Consultancy business whose aim is to introduce the right processes and technology into the businesses we work with, in order to help them identify efficiencies, get real-time information and make decisions based on the accounting data we provide. We are a growing company who is working with UK based Advertising and Software businesses. We work with creative and technology businesses who are always a pleasure to work with.
Due to growth, we are looking to hire a Senior Accountant who can help provide the support the clients need. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn and grow with the business.
Working hours: 8am – 5pm UK time Monday to Friday
- Prepare, reconcile and analyse monthly Management Accounts.
- Manage a small team of Accountants.
- Prepare and analyse cashflow forecasts.
- Lead the analysis of ad-hoc problems for the business and the systems.
- Support with the preparation of forecasts and budgets.
- Helping create and monitor Key Performance Indicators.
- Suggest improvements and efficiencies.
- Develop and maintain financial systems for Cash Management, Accounts Payable, and Credit Control.
- Prepare VAT returns.
- Payroll preparation.
- Completing the year end checks for the annual accounts.
- Reconciling VAT, fixed assets, pre-payments and other balance sheet ledgers.
- Preparing payroll.
- Working with ledger clerks undertaking day to day activities.
- Preparing management reports to help decision making.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
- CIMA, ACCA or equivalent qualified.
- Must have experience preparing monthly management accounts.
- Great attention to detail.
- Well organised.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of software in the accounting space.
- Good MS Excel skills.
- Ability to use their own initiative.
- Ability to work autonomously, without much supervision is essential.
- Should be fluent in English both oral and written.
- Knowledge of UK tax.
- Knowledge and understanding of UK businesses.
- Experience working with a UK business.
- Can do attitude.
- Experience of working for Advertising or Software businesses.
To apply send your CVs with a covering letter via the form below. Your covering letter must state why you feel you meet the essential criteria stated above.
Apply for Senior Accountant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly