Internal Audit Associate
- Perform audit procedures to evaluate the condition of financial and operational controls.
- Should have knowledge in areas such as Procurement to Payment/Purchase audit and warehouse audits – E commerce Experience would be value advantage
- Should have experience in process analysis, SOP drafting
- Assist in the development of internal audit scope and audit programs.
- Prepare internal audit work papers, in accordance with the department.
- Documenting and archival work needs to be performed
- Assist Manager and Head of internal audit in performing various task related to audits and specific task
- Making practical and value-added recommendations to improve risk management practices and the efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Present or assist in the presentation of findings and recommendations to business unit management.
- Perform follow-up reviews of outstanding internal audit issues and assist in the preparation of reporting.
- Post-Graduate candidate having relevant experience
- CA/ACCA/CPA qualified/ part qualified/ newly qualified with 0 - 2 years of experience
- E-commerce experience would be value advantage
- Advance excel knowledge is required