Audit & Assurance, Audit, Assurance, Senior Associate, Internal Audit
Competitive Salary + Study Support + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
In this role you will be able to provide on-site support for our audit clients to include planning, day to day managing of workload and liaising with clients. You will have the opportunity to complete audit assignments, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients. As part of the role you will be working and collaborating with other members of the audit team and the wider department as necessary to provide high quality client service. Some assignments may require travel as you work more closely with some of your audit clients.
As you continue to develop in your journey, we will be providing you with full study support and mentorship as you pursue your ACCA/ ACA or equivalent professional qualification. You would already have completed your AAT or equivalent and have started to work towards your professional studies. We will provide you with further coaching and grow your existing knowledge of FRS 102 and new UK GAAP. Sound interesting?
"You will be joining a forward-thinking, progressive office with a supportive and friendly atmosphere. The team is very collaborative and dynamic and this is an exciting opportunity for an authentic and respectful individual to join and develop their talents further. The work involves an exciting and challenging mix of technical demands and quality rarely seen outside the top 4 firms. "What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time for you to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Flexible Working -Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support, not only for your professional qualifications, but also for your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.