Assistant Manager/Manager, Transfer Pricing
- To assist Director to carry out transfer pricing engagements.
- To manage a team of 3 to 4 associates and seniors.
- To manage various types of assignments from preparing transfer pricing documentation to providing a range of transfer pricing advisory services.
- Being able to communicate and interact with the clients and tax authorities.
- Ability to work independently.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance, or those with a full professional qualification.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in a related field which includes at least 2 years working experience in Transfer Pricing.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong analytical skills, research and computer skills.
- Possess good command of spoken and written English.
- Willing to travel when required.