Job title: Deputy Manager
Experience: 5-10 Years
Industry: Mid size CA firm
Salary: 9-10 LPA
- Providing holistic tax solutions on Direct tax issues
- Provide tax risk analysis pro-actively on transactions planned by the Management Manage all tax compliances relating to Group of Entities Review of Income Tax related Ledger Accounts and Review of Quarterly
- TDS Returns Coordinating with Auditors like Internal Auditors, Statutory Auditors, Income Tax Auditors, Transfer Pricing in relation to Income Tax matters
- Representation before Income Tax Authorities and submission of appropriate replies to notices issued by Income Tax Authorities
- Coordination with consultants/ advocates for filing appeals with appellate authorities.
- Advising the management on the appropriate Income Tax related compliances and Tax Incentives available under the Income Tax Act
- Proficient in latest updates in Companies Act, Income-tax Act, GST Knowledge and Application of Accounting Standards, Indian Accounting Standards (Ind-AS)
- Good communication and Drafting skills.
- Knowledge Of Corporate Laws Experience in Return Filing of TDS, Income Tax Well-versed with Microsoft Office, Tally and similar accounting packages, functionalities of Income Tax Portal, MCA Portals.
- Self-Motivated and Willingness to learn