Audit Associates and Senior Audit Associates
4 days left
- Audit Alliance LLP
- Islamabad or Lahore
- USD 400 per month + YE bonus
- 06 May 2023
- 06 Jun 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme, Part qualified, Qualified accountant
Job Description & Requirements
- To assist in statutory audit of private companies, limited companies and non-for-profit organisations.
- To assist in performance of compliance audits.
- To perform high quality and effective audit procedures.
- To apply financial reporting standards and auditing standards for audits.
- To prepare financial reporting for disclosure and presentation of financial statements.
- To conduct audit planning.
- To perform walkthrough test and test of controls
- Candidate preferred to possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English and Chinese
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Financial Reporting Standards
- Audit Professionals (ACCA Student/ACCA Finalist/ACCA Affiliate)
- Strong communication skills and maintain good relationship with clients
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and work under pressure
- 1) Please email your CV to email@example.com for Lahore Office Vacancy ( To request to sit entrance test & 1st Round FTF Interview at our Lahore Office)
- 2) Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for Islamabad Office Vacancy( To request to sit entrance test & 1st Round FTF Interview at our Islamabad Office)
Apply for Audit Associates and Senior Audit Associates
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly