Junior Accountant – Fund Accounting
New in the accounting field and still unsure of which career path to go to?
This role will be the best opportunity for you as it will provide you the experience and exposure that you will need to thrive in the financial field. You will be with a team of highly competent and supportive individuals where your development is a priority. You will be exposed to global clients and will be taking care of the timely and accurate preparation of financial statements of cluster clients for funds and/or corporate clients you are assigned to.
Not too confident with your fund accounting and/or private equity skills? No need to worry because we highly value training and development. We will be providing you with the supplemental training that you will need to be successful in your core responsibilities alongside your supervisor’s support.
Click on the apply button and we’d be more than happy to walk you through the hiring process so we can jumpstart your accounting experience in IQ-EQ.
- Good academic track record with University Degree in Accountancy or any other accounting-related courses or Graduate of any business-related course with 1+ year/s relevant accounting experience.
- Knowledgeable in the preparation of working paper files, financial statements with disclosures and other financial information.
- Intermediate Excel skills such as pivot tables, lookup, “if” and other similar functions.
- Knowledgeable in e-mail, word processing and video conferencing applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Effective written and verbal basic communication skills.
- Desire to complete Certified Public Accountant qualification, if applicable.
- Experience working in Financial Services or Shared Services office environment.
- Experience working in a multinational office environment.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.