We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business. We’re home to incredible brands, over 6000 brilliant people and big ambitions. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by millions of people every day. Your energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking could help us reach millions more.
About the role
The role will be reporting to the Strategic Pricing Lead – Middle East Foodservice.
This role will be responsible for end-to-end pricing for customers in the Middle East Region and
safeguarding our margin management principles in the APMEA region, ensuring that all Kerry products
are priced accurately according to our set guidelines.
The role will require a strong understanding of Kerry products and its cost drivers, be a
subject-matter-expert on Kerry’s pricing process and systems and a strong connector to the relevant
Finance teams and critical cross-function stakeholders in Sales, Procurement and Supply Chain. The
person in this role will have to demonstrate strong communication, detail & systems orientation, with a
high sense of urgency and accountability.
- Manage end-to-end pricing process for all customers.
- Active contributor to the annual pricing process
- Support the Strategic Price Margin & Management (PMM) Leads as needed
- Process enablement through supporting the design and embedding system
- enhancements (SFDC, Vendavo etc)
- Support any Pricing projects in the future
- Intercompany pricing and contract management
- Costing and Master Data Management for Vendavo and Optiva systems
- Maintenance of customer pricing contracts.
- Assist & support the AR department in the resolution of pricing disputes.
- Assist & support the PMM enablement lead with the management of unpriced orders in SAP
- Rebate management (agreement setup, accruals and journals etc).
- Ad-hoc pricing activities for End-Use-Market and Foundational Technology Support as
- Audit enquiry & governance support annually
Qualifications and skills
- At least 2 years relevant Pricing and Margin Management experience within a commercial environment.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Management Accounting
- SAP or another ERP system experience
- Project Management skills and/or experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- A team player and a relationship builder with strong communications skills
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Comfortable with autonomy and proactive in approach
- Results/solutions driven and able to challenges status quo and drives improvement
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Focused on improvement and standardization of processes
- Comfortable with ambiguity
Take a look at what’s going on at Kerry Foods on our LinkedIn page or follow us on Instagram and Facebook @kerryfoodsofficial
Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent us. A Kerry employee will not solicit candidates through a non-Kerry email address or phone number. In addition, Kerry does not currently utilise video chat rooms (e.g., Google Hangouts) to conduct interviews. Refuse any request that asks you to provide payment to participate in the hiring process (e.g., purchasing a “starter kit,” investing in training, or something similar). Kerry will not ask you to pay any money at any point in the hiring process with the exception of reimbursable travel expenses. In addition, any payments made by Kerry will be from official firm accounts bearing the Kerry name.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.