Senior Consultant(EBS Business Analyst)-Business Process Solutions-Shanghai
A Career with Impact
With the "People First" strategy, we are committed to being a cradle to cultivate talent capable of navigating the future. We keep up with the times, build world-class learning and development platforms, and provide personalized and diversified career development paths. We encourage our people to obtain a sense of achievement and happiness brought by creating values at work. We create a diversified and inclusive working, learning and growing environment so that everyone can unleash the potential. We empower talent with more autonomy and choice through Smart Talent Experience and Wellbeing, achieving an ideal work life balance.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About the Business
Business Process Solutions (BPS) and Tax practices help businesses manage their accounting, tax, payroll, and technology processes by leveraging experienced professionals who provide advice and practical support through a mix of outsourcing, contract personnel, cosourcing, and project related services. Core services include: financial accounting and operations, business process technology, human resources and payroll, and tax compliance and reporting.
Work you'll do
- Employ a business-oriented mind-set and use innovation-driven solutions to enhance supply chain management solutions in Deloitte digital assets.
- Capture user requirements and translate into business and digitally enabled solutions from SMEs and deliver with popular management software.
- Create well-articulated and specific functional documentation.
- Conduct user reviews and assist in the running of stakeholder meetings.
- Understand and translate client needs into business and technology solutions, providing consultation on the customer digital journey and digital transformation.
- Analyze As-Is and To-Be processes to define system/technology/business requirements.
- Analyze and Optimize internal process with latest digital technology.
- Assist with proposal developments.
During your tenure with us, you will demonstrate and develop your leadership and professional capabilities in the following areas: Inspiring, Creating purpose, Driving agility, Building diverse capability, Influencing, Collaborating, Delivering value, Building the business, Analytical acumen, Effective communication, Engagement management/delivery excellence, Managing change, Managing quality & risk, Sales excellence, Strategic thinking and problem solving, and Tech savviness.
We are looking for someone with
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field is preferred.
- At least 5 years or more of information system consulting experience.
- At least 5 years of Oracle EBS SCM or FIN modules implementation experience.
- Knowledge of website and mobile platforms for eCommerce sites/apps, Portals, and/or ERP&HCM systems.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Good client management experience and able to deal with both business users and technical personnel.
- Contract management related system implementation or digital solution design experience is preferred.
Shape your future through impact that matters
For more than 100 years of history, Deloitte witnessed also had the honor to be part of the economic boom in China by providing industry-leading audit & assurance, consulting, risk advisory, financial advisory, tax & business advisory services to nearly 90% of the Fortune Global 500 Chinese companies and thousands of private companies. Deloitte China today carries on our centenary professionalism and strives to become the undisputed leader in professional services in China with strong responsibility and capabilities in digitalization and multidisciplinary services.
Deloitte has been named China's Top Employer since 2006, Universum's Most Attractive Employer in China since 2008, and the Best Workplaces in Greater China since 2019.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte China or by their external third-party provider.
Ready to take on new challenges?
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.