Senior Tax Accountant
Due to growth, our client, one of the leading company service providers in Malta, is looking to recruit a Senior Tax Accountant specialised in VAT.
The successful chosen candidate will form part of a dynamic team that handles a predominantly international clientele operating across a wide range of industries as well as the firm’s private clients. The role is therefore ideal for someone who wishes to broaden their experience and take on a challenge.
General responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Supervising the work done by the junior members of the team
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Drafting / reviewing procedures for the department
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT advisory work
Requirements of the ideal candidate:
- Qualified accountant having previous work experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, detail-orientation, efficiency as well as teamworking abilities
Relevant work experience is considered as a strong asset. Candidates will be provided on the job training having excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continual professional development, together with an attractive remuneration and benefits package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications.