Audit Assistant / Tax Assistant
- Perform statutory audits in various industries. Preparation of audit working papers and audited financial statements in compliance with Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards.
- Ability to work independently, render all aspects of Audit duties & functions, and meets deadlines
- Interact / liaise with the client on audit assignments and report to the manager/partner on audit issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Computer literate and knowledge of AXP Audit Software will be added advantage.
- At least 1 years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin are an added advantage.