Finance Professionals Opportunities at BNY Mellon Wrocław 2023
- BNY Mellon (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
- Wroclaw (PL)
- 28 Apr 2023
- 28 May 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Accounts assistant, Accounts payable/receivable, Assistant accountant, Assistant management accountant, Audit, Business analyst, Chief accountant, Credit control, Finance business partner, Finance manager, Financial accountant, Financial analyst, Financial controller, Financial planning & analysis, Fund accountant, Group accountant, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Part qualified, Newly qualified, Qualified accountant, Manager, Director
BNY Mellon has had a presence in Wrocław, Poland since 2010. Supporting BNY Mellon’s ongoing strategy to optimise infrastructure and support global growth plans, the location has functioned as one of six Global Delivery Centres around the world, since early 2012. The Poland Global Delivery Centre (Poland GDC) is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations. If you are looking for a unique opportunity to discover your potential with BNY Mellon, explore our open roles to find the best fit for you.
Position in BNY Mellon, will provide you with:
- A clear career path, with defined assessment criteria and associated deadlines.
- Regular manager’s feedback on work progress.
- Regular salary reviews and increases, dependent on performance.
- Exposure to and training on financial markets, internal systems and processes
- Opportunity to work within a global financial services organization
Join one of our teams in Wrocław:
- Fund Accounting and Administration
- Trade Operations
- Legal Agreement Repository
- Middle Office
- Client Activation
- Business Change
- Alternative Investment Services
- Global Risk Solutions
- Client Experience
- Trust and Depositary
- Eagle Investment Services
- Corporate Trust
- Risk and Compliance
- Technology Risk Management
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience with financial background.
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Availability to work full time.
- University Education: BA or/and MA
- Basic knowledge around economy, financial markets and accounting.
- An interest in a career in financial services.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Good communication skills.
Our offer for you:
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- Language training course
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
This is a general requisition, the exact role will be determined during the application process; you will be aligned to a role that best matches your interests and skills.
Apply for Finance Professionals Opportunities at BNY Mellon Wrocław 2023
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly