Senior Income Tax Analyst
Senior Income Tax Analyst
The Senior Income Tax Analyst will be a part of a team reporting to the Income Tax Manager and be responsible for preparing the provision for income taxes, deferred tax reconciliations, and tax journal entries as well as preparing schedules to be provided to external auditors and management. Additionally, the role will assist in income tax compliance such as the preparation of federal and state income tax returns.Day to Day
- Main duties include monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial close activities including reconciliation of tax general ledger accounts, preparing income tax provisions with reconciling items, monitoring tax accounting control procedures and identification of potential uncertain tax positions
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) documentation requirements
- Preparation of federal and state income and franchise tax returns, quarterly estimated payments, and extensions.
- Assist in the administration of the Company’s federal & state income tax audits as needed.
- Research and monitor tax legislation and other special projects.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity.
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs.
- Check this link to an overview of all benefits in your region.
- BS in accounting or related degree, MST and/or CPA a plus.
- 2+ years of progressive experience in private industry (financial services preferred) or public accounting
- Experience in ASC 740
- Proficient in tax software (OneSource Tax Provision and Income Tax; Checkpoint or CCH research), in addition to Microsoft Office. Experience with Oracle and Alteryx is a plus
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to produce timely deliverables and manage multiple / shifting priorities
- Process-oriented with high attention to detail, accuracy, and execution
- Ability to work with a variety of internal parties and our external auditors
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical and financial wellness and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives.
Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other DLL members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
There are things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!Settling In
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members, family members, community member. We are members of society, members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents and interests. We become from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities and histories.
But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: each of us are members of DLL.
Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and a honest directness that enable us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines.
Many companies say they are European, American, Asian or Australian, at DLL we are all these places and more.
We are a cross-culture collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.Good to Know
- Deadline for application: April 23, 2023
- The selection process may involve an assessment.
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website: workingatdllgroup.com
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, please contact our Talent acquisition partner Bennett Mario via email@example.com
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.