Finance Business Partner
- Kerry Group
- Naas, Kildare, Ireland,
- Not disclosed
- 30 Mar 2023
- 17 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Finance Business Partner
About The Role
We are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the team. This key role will provide pricing support to the RD&A, EUM (End User Market) and Commercial Teams.
Please note: Kerry have finalised the sale of our Sweet Ingredients portfolio to IRCA, an Advent International company. As part of business separation Kerry are continuing to support IRCA on their Talent Acquisition, therefore this role is being recruited by Kerry for IRCA, an Advent International Company.
All applicants and successful candidates will be solely employed by IRCA.
IRCA is a food company at the forefront of the ingredients and preparations sector. For over 100 years it has been supplying all professional B2B channels (gelato parlours, patisseries, hotels, restaurants, caterers, artisans, and large-scale manufacturers) with a portfolio of products spanning a wide range of categories (from mixes for bakeries, to confectioners’ creams, various types of chocolate and swirls for gelato). It is a unique force in the industry, because it provides simple, complete, professional solutions for the preparation of products that would otherwise be far more complex, costly and time-consuming to produce.
What will I be doing?
- Ensure a clear Pricing and Margin Management strategy for the business unit, incorporating external insights while ensuring alignment to the business strategy
- Pricing responsibility for the business’s strategic customers and quotes
- Support the EUM and Commercial Teams with ongoing and annual commercial negotiations
- Manage the Annual Pricing process for the business unit
- Responsible for the preparation and tracking of pricing performance against the pricing budget
- Work with the Risk & Margin Management lead to effectively manage commodity and FX risk
- Effectively manage key business stakeholders and provide business support where required
- Proactively drive and support Functional priorities and continuous improvement initiatives
- Become an integral member of the Pricing team and provide support within the team where required
What do I need to be successful?
- Preferably qualified / part-qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) or relevant commercial experience within the Food industry
- Knowledge of SAP (SRM and ECC) an advantage
- Strong Excel skills
- Planning and organizational skills with a clear focus on meeting key deliverables
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively within teams and with senior stakeholders
- Analytical and numerate with an ability to undertake a wide range of activities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.