Fund Accounting Senior Associate
- State Street
- Dublin 2, Ireland
- Not disclosed
- 30 Mar 2023
- 11 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Fund accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Fund Accounting – Senior Associate
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the accounting NAV delivery process for allocated clients ensuring that all deliverables are quality controlled and delivered on time, in accordance with client service level agreements. Key responsibilities include:
- NAV production and dissemination
- Co-ordination of internal departments
- Accounting query resolution
- Error resolution and reporting
- Review and update department operational processes, to ensure controls remain effective and mitigate operational risk wherever possible.
- Collaborate with teams across our global operating model to review the service model for our clients.
- Collaborate with Transformation design initiatives to identify and create efficiencies through technological enhancements and development.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Clear communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivation & enthusiasm
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Primary Degree or a Professional or Accounting qualification or equivalent preferred
- 18+ months experience within Fund Administration preferred
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.