Senior Analyst (A2) | Assurance FSI
- Deloitte Central Europe
- As per local standards
- 29 Mar 2023
- 13 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Financial analyst
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who we are looking for
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking and/or Quantitative Sciences.
- 1+ years of professional experience in the area of Financial Services Industry.
- Ability to research issues at a detailed level and enthusiasm for tackling complex issues;
- Open minded, strong business mindset & flexible;
- Experience in working with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point;
- Assist Deloitte clients in IFRS advisory projects (i.e. first time-adoption);
- Advice Deloitte clients in preparation of stand-alone / consolidated annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS and/or local GAAP;
- Provide excellent timely client service, deliver high quality work and strengthen client relationships
- Assist teams in providing technical accounting advice and in preparing calculations in areas such as:
- Revenue Recognition and related costs
- Employee benefits
- Current Expected Credit Losses (CECL)
- Stock-based compensation
- Foreign currencies
- Earnings per share
- Capitalization of internal use software and website development costs
- Be part of a team that assists clients with the accounting and reporting aspects of transactions including acquisitions, equity, and debt etc.
- Be part of a team that assists clients in preparing the financial and reporting aspects of an initial public offering (IPO)
- Support client in quarterly and annual financial closing procedures
- Assist clients in preparing for and completing audits, and liaising with the auditors
- Perform data analytics to assist in the above areas
- Assist clients with internal controls related matter, including design, implementation, testing and remediation
- Support growth efforts through pursuits, market research and maintaining a network of peers.
Great perspective for your career
- exposure from day one to various industries & a high diversity of tasks, projects and clients of well-known brands, both local and international
- the chance to work for the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, four years in a row (Catalyst).
- well-prepared care process for newcomers, peer learning and coaching program (buddy & counselor program) and extended on-boarding process
- on the job learning from some of the best experts in our country
- Free access to lifelong learning opportunities through trainings in Business Skills, Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications, Soft Skills, depending on your needs
- thousands of online courses (on LinkedIn Learning, Udemy for Business, GetAbstract and others), on almost any topic you want to learn about
- support in obtaining ACCA/ASPAAS certifications
Focus on your needs
- competitive compensation
- a budget to spend on benefits that suit you, on top of your salary! Choose from a long list, up-to-date with the current reality (private medical insurance, food vouchers, vacation tickets, private pension, high range of online store vouchers and many more)
- monthly teleworking allowance to cover your expenses while working from home
- 25 vacation days & 2 sick leave days /year
- bookster subscription & corner at the office social area
- employee assistance program: free legal, financial, psychological & health support
- travel insurance for professional & personal trips
Flexible working experience
- hybrid work & flexible working hours. Teams set their team days and client office days, plan office presence together and communicate it clearly.
A culture of friendliness and acceptance
- open colleagues, an environment that encourages everyone to enjoy their job and express their opinions freely and leaders whose doors are always open
- recurring well-being programs to support your quality of life; an environment that supports everyone’s mental and physical health.
- 2 volunteering days/year paid by the firm, to support a cause of your choosing
- the opportunity to volunteer for projects supported by Deloitte in partnership with non-profit organizations, with focus on education. Currently, Deloitte volunteers are involved in our Happy Bubble center, the first educational center for Ukrainian children, a joint project between the Deloitte Foundation and World Vision Romania
*We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In Romania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Audit SRL, Deloitte Tax SRL, Deloitte Consultanta SRL, Deloitte Accounting SRL, Deloitte Fiscal Representative SRL, Deloitte Tehnologie SRL, Deloitte Support Services SRL and Deloitte Shared Services SRL. With more than 3,000 professionals, Deloitte in Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes, as well as technology services and other related services. To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters, please visit www.deloitte.ro and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.