Manager - FID Strats COO Support (Fixed Income Division)
From global institutions to hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instrument in all the world’s financial markets. Morgan Stanley professionals use our network and technology to provide liquidity and sophisticated analysis, to manage risk and execute reliably in the fast-changing markets.
The Fixed Income Division (FID) is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution.
Professionals in the Division assess and actively manage risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader across a broad range of commodities markets, with expertise in areas including client risk management, financing solutions and investor products Sales & Trading
Responsibilities: The role involves working with and supporting the FID Strats COO group. The role suits a self-motivated, result oriented, highly energetic individual who has a background in finance, strong communications skills with general understanding of the fixed income markets and products-
- Report to senior management on business management metrics (incl. financial stats, workforce management and technology risk KPIs) for Fixed Income Division
- Assist in the budget analysis and project management for high priority deliverables
- Assist in implementation of organisational and development strategies
- Ability to navigate in a Global matrix organisation with excellent organisation & prioritisation skills
- Preparation of high quality reports and presentation
- Support Global COO group on project initiatives with co-ordination and follow-up till completion
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred) in finance, accounting with business interest
- Exposure to financial sector or consultancy firm
- Excel / VBA and other coding expertise for exploratory analysis and automation is highly desirable
- Must be self-motivated and possess good communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Ability to execute on the deliverables promptly and accurately
- Attention to detail and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to perform in high-paced environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.