GL Senior Accountant
- Kerry Group
- Kuala Lumpur
- Not disclosed
- 29 Mar 2023
- 29 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Financial analyst
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
The GBS teams manages General Ledger and Consolidation activities. It is an expanding and evolving team which encourages continuous improvement and people development. The team is responsible for completing an efficient and compliant end to end RTR cycle for all stakeholders.
- Manage the preparation of the monthly management accounts (SAP & Hyperion system), including analysis of accounts, journal postings, balance sheet reconciliations and other month end processing
- Support SAP Kerry connect roll-out - significant level of project work to support integration of new sites onto the central supply chain company, and GL reporting centre
- Support in the improvement of processes and practices across company
- Work with AR/AP shared service centre to obtain comfort around balance sheet items in their control
- Post cross regional statutory accounting journals, working closely with tax team
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliation & Income Statement or P/L
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of Management Reports
- Responsible for Period-end and Year-end Ledger Closing Submission
- Responsible for Drafting of Statutory Financial Statements
Qualifications and skills
- A degree in finance with a minimum of 1-2 years related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SAP Knowledge
- Able to read, write and speak fluently in English. Able to interpret accurately and respond appropriately.
- Experience in preparing accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, Overheads Close, Process Bank Transactions and Reconciliations, Intercompany Accounting and Reconciliation, Fixed Asset Transactions, Budget/ Projection/ Financial Statements, MDM Knowledge
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.