Assurance Delivery Center - Juniors (m/f/d)
As part of its expansion, our Service Delivery Center named ADC is looking for motivated employees to join our dynamic, inspiring and innovative company.
ADC is a multicultural team of around ninety people, providing support to the engagement teams in the context of the audit of our clients (investment funds and other sectors).
What will be your role ?
As an Associate (m/f), you will :
- Perform quality reviews of the financial statements prepared by our clients;
- Work on the legal and regulatory part of the audit missions such as collection and documentation of clients' legal information and completion of clients’ activity reports;
- Perform procedures on different audit cycles from an accounting perspective;
- Take part to the external confirmation process;
- Participate in the continuous improvement and transformation of audit processes and internal tools.
What do we expect from you ?
- Bachelor’s degree, DUT, BTS or Licence in accounting, management, finance or in economics;
- Good knowledge of French and English; German is considered as an asset;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel;
- Any exposure in the digital/IT field during your studies is considered an advantage;
- Curiosity and a good ability to adapt to new tools and new solutions.
What do we offer ?
- Strong and continuous internal trainings and career development;
- Hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home or various satellite offices located at the borders;
- Multicultural, dynamic and collaborative working environment driven by team spirit;
- Innovative technology;
- Lots of other advantages such as sport and culture groups, wellbeing solutions, corporate events, etc.
How do you apply ?
Apply online today to play your part within our firm, where the culture is based on people and team spirit !
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.