MY - Payroll Executive, Business Process Solutions (Melaka Office)
What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Assist in the processing of payroll for clients and compute the statutory contributions, deductions in accordance with Malaysian laws and regulations
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and reports of payroll transactions
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local payroll wage, hour laws and best practices
- Assist in payroll related audits by providing records and documentation to statutory bodies, Inland Revenue Dept etc
- Work closely with clients and liaises with various government agencies such as Inland Revenue, EPF, SOCSO, HRDF etc
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience in payroll processing including e-modules
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess good time management and organizational skills
- Diligent, responsible and attention to detail is key with ability to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient with payroll softwares and MS Office
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.