Forensic, Senior Consultant
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
We operate in 143 countries and territories, and in FY22, collectively employed more than 265,000 people working in member firms around the world. KPMG is the brand under which the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”) operate and provide professional services. “KPMG” is used to refer to individual member firms within the KPMG organization or to one or more member firms collectively.
KPMG is committed to three key imperatives: quality of services, insight into the problems of our clients, and integrity in our business. It is these principles that drive our firms' professionals to provide audit, tax, and advisory services that reflect global consistency and unwavering integrity. We will build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring that our people, our clients and our communities achieve their full potential.
What we do
The KPMG Risk consulting department in Ukraine is currently one of the most renowned practices in the market helping clients set up and improve corporate governance, risk management and internal control, fraud prevention processes. Among other areas our practice typically works for clients to increase the efficiency of their internal audit functions. We are engaged in a wide variety of cases, including set-up of internal audit function, out- and co-sourcing internal audit projects, development of internal audit methodology, policies and procedures, external quality assessment.
Participation in the following assignments:
- Leading internal audit engagements covering different operational, financial and compliance risks and processes (as a part of out- or co-sourcing projects)
- Investigation of potentially fraudulent activities
- Analysis of risk management and internal control
- Advising on improvement of corporate governance processes and structures
- Development of internal audit methodology, policies and procedures
- External quality assessments of internal audit functions
- Preparation of client deliverables, reports, proposals, contracts and other project-related documentation as well as marketing materials
- Supervising work of junior staff, coaching and mentoring
To fill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements
- Completed university degree (preferably in accounting and audit)
- 2-3 years of experience in internal audit
- Good knowledge of accounting and financial statements, fundamentals of tax legislation
- Good knowledge of The International Professional Practices Framework for internal auditing
- Knowledge of fundamentals of corporate governance, risk management and internal control concepts
- Fluent English, Ukrainian
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask
- Good organizational and teamwork skills
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Consulting
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.