EY Internship Programme - Business Consulting (Enterprise Risk)
- Not disclosed
- 29 Mar 2023
- 29 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Tax, Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. You will have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. We’ll provide you with real work, real clients and real experiences, as well as training and development to kick-start your graduate opportunities. More importantly, you’ll get a sense of our culture and values and start to build the career you’d like to shape. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Consistently strong academic performance in the areas of accounting, commerce, economics, finance, information technology, computer science, business systems, business management, law or other business-related fields.
- Good analytical, report-writing and presentation skills.
- Good leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
- Able to participate in the programme for a minimum duration of 8 weeks.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Do attach your CV, cover letter and academic transcripts when submitting your application.
- Shortlisted candidates can expect to perform a self-recorded video interview and an online assessment.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.