Manager, Fund Services
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted on our career website.
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
Discover the role
Responsible for analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports for Venture Capital Fund and/or Operating Companies and managing staff as appropriate.
- Preparation and review of financial statements
- Manage tax and audit process
- Provide necessary information to auditors and tax accountants for completion of audits and tax returns
- Client Interaction: responding to client questions and requests
- Manage client relationships (including regularly scheduled meetings with clients)
- Manage, train and develop staff and senior staff accountants. Including onboarding, enforcing company policies, and completing performance reviews as requested.
- Preparation and review capital call calculations and capital call letters
- Preparation and review distribution calculations and distribution letters
- Read and understand Limited Partnership Agreements and to determine how the provisions of the LPAs impact the financial statements
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ senior accountant and or manager experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ senior accountant and/or manager experience in public accounting and/or fund administration
- Advanced knowledge of Investran and MS Excel.
What´s in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients
- Through our corporate social responsibility programme, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Applications close: 30 Jun 2023 Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.