Operations Leader - Cash Applications
At DuPont, we are working on things that matter; whether it’s providing clean water to more than a billion people on the planet, producing materials that are essential in everyday technology devices from smartphones to electric vehicles, or protecting workers in this global pandemic.
If you would like to be a part of a premier multi-industrial company that is delivering sustainable solutions that bring real purpose and value, of a company with collaborative spirit because it believes that we work best when wework together as a team and values the diversity of thought, then DuPont is the company for you!
WHY JOIN US?
Our purpose is to empower the world with essential innovations to thrive. We work on things that matter!
Get to know our Purpose and make it yours by bringing innovations to market that improve the world, share a commitment to sustainability that makes our planet better and give back to communities in which we work and live.
Get to Experience a collaborative environment where teamwork is celebrated with flexibility that enhances balance and an inclusive atmosphere that is welcoming to all!
Have the Opportunity to chart your own course, challenge yourself, and acquire new capabilities to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. We reward employees with competitive pay and incentives to recognize skills, competencies, and contributions to business results.
- Leading a team of 10+ members and managing their day to day operations
- Managing global cash application & accounting request process
- Managing day to day run & maintenance of operations including staffing, bank feeds, volume mgt. & maintaining TAT & accuracy
- Understanding and executing exception accounting steps based on those regional nuances
- Performing simultaneous regional book closing during month ends
- Working with related functions of IT & banking to resolve issues and fixing the root cause
- Work on productivity improvements
- Work with team members to improve their skill sets
Experience & Skills required:
- Good knowledge of Accounts Receivable function in general and Cash Application accounting
- Relevant current experience of 8+ years
- 3+ years of experience in team management
- Good working knowledge of bank reconciliations & GL reconciliations
- Good working knowledge of Internal controls & SOX
- Has lead transitions
- In depth knowledge of SAP ECC
- Stakeholder management, based on current and historical data should be able to preempt challenges and opportunities
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Should have managed team of 20 or more people across various career levels including SME’s
- Proven ability to work in fast paced environment wherein priorities change very often
- Should be able to multi-task in a time sensitive environment
- Willingness to work a flexible shift (including night shifts) as required by Business during peak times
- Responsible for development of human resources including but not limited to yearly performance evaluations
- Lookout for automation opportunities to bring efficiency
- Documentation: Develop and keep process documentation current at all times
- Confirm that proper escalation procedures are followed according to established business practices
- Communication: Should be able to communicate effectively with team and management.
- Should be able to identify issues and concerns that may affect the performance of the job and communicate the same to leadership
- Team Management: Should be able to motivate and guide the team towards Process goals.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.