Risk and Regulatory Controller
- Morgan Stanley
- Budapest, Hungary
- Not disclosed
- 28 Mar 2023
- 30 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk, Financial analyst, Financial controller, Financial planning & analysis
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- The chance to work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into our business
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working arrangements core hours and opportunity to work from home
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley's world-class internal trainings, financial and study-leave support for selected professional qualifications (CFA, ACCA, FRM)
- Volunteering opportunities to give back and invest in the future of our communities
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- Perform 1st line control testing for various internal controls and policies/procedures
- Participating in drive Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) for Global Regulatory Controllers
- Partner with Regulatory control teams to assess and mitigate risks
- Implement control and attestation framework amendments in response to evolving regulatory requirements, risk mitigation, process automation, data sourcing, and acquisition integration. Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Key Risk Indicators (KRI) metrics to measure risk profile, drive risk mitigation, and generate efficiencies
- Prepare materials to support monthly governance meetings and drive resolution of issues raised
- Ensure development and timely update of regulatory reporting policies and procedures
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent Economics, Finance or Business related discipline and availability to work full time
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience in Regulatory risk and controls at an international banking environment or at Consultancy Firms supporting the financial industry in regulatory risk and control matters
- Deep knowledge of internal controls, experience in assessing risk and establishing effective controls
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Collaborative / Team player mindset - ability to work effectively with colleagues to meet a common goal
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.