Bank Capital Reporting Controller
- Morgan Stanley
- Budapest, Hungary
- Not disclosed
- 28 Mar 2023
- 28 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Financial accountant, Financial analyst, Financial controller, Financial planning & analysis, Treasury
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- The chance to work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into our business
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Flexible working arrangements core hours and opportunity to work from home
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley's world-class internal trainings, financial and study-leave support for selected professional qualifications (CFA, ACCA, FRM)
- Support in your career development by providing mentoring opportunities
- A supportive, vibrant, and open-minded multinational environment, where your ideas are taken seriously. We accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Create analysis and data requests for Business Units
- Execute daily/weekly/monthly deliverables related to Risk Weighted Assets (RWA) and Capital analysis in Basel III/IV framework
- Collate materials into presentation decks for senior management
- Work collaboratively with global and local counterparts
- Initiate and participate in process improvements, automation projects and innovation efforts
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent Economics, Finance or Business related discipline and availability to work full time
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience in Risk/Business Analysis/Accounting, preferably in financial services industry (regulatory reporting, financial and product control, liquidity, treasury)
- General understanding of and interest in the financial markets and products
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Collaborative / Team player mindset - ability to work effectively with colleagues to meet a common goal
The Regulatory Controllers' team is responsible for preparing Capital and Risk Weighted Assets related internal management reporting and other financial analysis for Morgan Stanley's Business Units in a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. The group liaises with Regulatory Reporting teams in New York as well as with other Finance teams locally and on global level.
About us: Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place to learn, grow and achieve. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects who you are as a person.
Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.