Associate - Rewards
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
Our Total Rewards team plays an important role in supporting the attraction, engagement, and retention of key talent for the Firm. As part of the team, you’ll help develop and administer our total rewards programme by focusing on areas such as competitive benchmarking, tax and regulatory compliance, and incentive design and linkage to performance management.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Role specific responsibilities
- Support the execution of strategic compensation and benefits programmes that are fit for purpose and aligned to firm's strategies
- Conduct compensation and benefits analyses and studies
- policies and processes to ensure they are up to date and relevant
- Collaborate with HR business partners to prepare annual headcount and staff cost budget
- Support the overall compensation and benefits model including regulatory and administrative work
Expectations as a PwC Professional
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Degree in any discipline
- Fundamental knowledge in salary structure, benefits and recognition plans, and market analyses
- Experience in compensation and benefits-related HRIS platforms and use of data analytics tools.
- Experience in managing medical insurance renewal, monthly enrolment and claim enquiries
Minimum years experience required
Minimum one year progressive compensation and benefits experience.
Additional application instructions
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Job Posting End DateAugust 31, 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.