Business Systems Analyst II - NEW HIGHER PAY!
How to Apply
You MUST apply at https://tinyurl.com/y5ftrve by April 7, 2023 at midnight EST to be considered.
NCDOT is a Great Place to Work.
Don't take our word for it. Read what our people are saying at https://bit.ly/NCDOTGreatPlaceToWork. We are the highest rated state agency for employee satisfaction on Glassdoor with 240+ reviews.
NEW HIGHER SALARY: $61,209 - $107,116
We are looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join our Funds Administration team that ensures our appropriations and cash funds are fully and effectively used in accordance with Session Law 2001-424, Section 27.23(a). This law requires NCDOT to:
- Use cash flow financing to the maximum extent,
- Establish necessary management controls to facilitate use of cash flow financing, and
- Strengthen our project delivery process by reorganization of preconstruction functions in order to expedite project delivery and maximize use of cash flow financing of projects.
In this role you will:
- Plan, develop, test, and validate statistical forecast models and complex databases relating to transportation capital projects.
- Analyze extensive and complex sets of information, including project schedules and projected cash outlays, to identify issues and options.
- Provide documentation to support analysis.
- Direct the generation of detailed projections and financial reports in a variety of formats including SAP, BI, SAS, Power BI, Tableau, Access, and Excel.
- Plan, develop, and direct the use of analytical forecasting tools and financial reports to advise NCDOT's Board of Transportation, Financial Planning Committee, Executive Leadership, OSBM, and DST.
- Work with NCDOT internal business units, NCDOT IT, and contracted firms in the development and validation of forecasting models and databases, as well as reporting analytical analysis.
What You Bring
- Experience defining and developing complex forecasting models and procedures, including descriptive statistics, inferential statistics, time series forecasting and multiple regression forecasting.
- Thorough knowledge of NCDOT programs and capital projects.
- Computer skills and expertise in accounting and analytical software, including SAP, BI, SAS, Power BI, Tableau, Access, and Excel.
- Experience interpreting/analyzing policies, procedures, and financial data, including public sector finance and the financing of public sector capital projects.
- Demonstrated ability to verbally and in writing communicate financial analysis and reports to various levels of internal and external stakeholders.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, and
- 3+ years relevant experience, or
- An equivalent combination of training and experience.
Call me: Carla Williamson at 919-707-4200.
Connect to NCDOT Careers on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/ncdot-careers
See all NCDOT jobs at: https://bit.ly/ncdotjobs