Senior Associate - Rewards
- PwC Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Competitive salary
- 28 Mar 2023
- 28 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our Total Rewards team plays an important role in supporting the attraction, engagement, and retention of key talent for the Firm. As part of the team, you’ll help develop and administer our total rewards programme by focusing on areas such as competitive benchmarking, tax and regulatory compliance, and incentive design and linkage to performance management.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Role specific responsibilities
- Drive strategic compensation and benefits programmes that are fit for purpose and aligned to firm's strategies
- Conduct compensation and benefits analyses and studies
- Manage policies and processes to ensure they are up to date and relevant
- Collaborate with HR business partners to prepare annual headcount and staff cost budget
- Support the overall compensation and benefits model including regulatory and administrative work
Expectations as a PwC Professional
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Degree in any discipline
- Knowledge in salary structure, benefits and recognition plans, and market analyses
- Experienced in compensation and benefits-related HRIS platforms and use of data analytics tools.
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, agile with change
Minimum years experience required
- Minimum three years’ progressive compensation and benefits experience.
- Consulting experience in the Rewards space is an advantage
Additional application instructions
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Job Posting End DateAugust 31, 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below. Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.