Senior Administrator - Corporate Services
- Intertrust Group
- Jersey, UK
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
- 28 Mar 2023
- 03 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accounts payable/receivable, Bookkeeper
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Digital, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
- Collaborate with your team to manage your client portfolio, offering advice from our internal processes
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
- Become an expert in technical matters relating to trusts and companies, be able to share this knowledge with team, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable to your clients
- Collaborate with your team to prepare board meeting minutes, resolutions, payments and any other administration duties required
- Proactively keep up-to-date awareness of current industry issues e.g. interest rate movements, changes in legislation
- Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Maintain client documents with integrity and confidentiality
- Be responsible and approachable when given tasks by team members
- Provide innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
- Supervise and assist in the training, development and management of any Trainee Administrator and/or Administrator in team
- Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
- Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced
- Produce and submit all statutory returns
- Strong academic background
- Be studying for ICSA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Be able to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
- Be pro active and forward thinking
- Proven experience in a similar role
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Chloe Minson via HRJersey@intertrustgroup.com.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.