- Pasig City, Philippines
- Not disclosed
- 28 Mar 2023
- 28 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
This role assists in providing accounting and administrative services, documents and support for Private Equity clients, working through, and closely with, colleagues who manage the client relationships.
Role holders are required to help identify potential improvements that will make the training and day-to-day work more efficient and effective for future role holders
- Work with and assist colleagues by preparing and completing administration activity with priority in updating the physical ledger of the company.
- Process financial information to trial balance and other ad-hoc financial information.
- Ask proactive questions and identify potential improvements in both training undertaken and day-to-day work
- Minimise risk by ensuring that all procedures, checklists, and policies are adhered to and actioned.
- Ensure timesheets are completed daily and accurately, for all work undertaken.
Tasks / Duties:
- Prepare and assist in the preparation of full set of accounts, financials and other reports as required
- Raise any queries / issues to the immediate manager in a timely manner
Management of Workflow:
- Ensure deliverables is prepared based on the standard set by the Finance Manager.
Fee / Time Management:
- Ensure that electronic time sheets are completed daily, and accurately for all hours worked
- Understand and use best practice on financial reporting
- Currently a student in an Accountancy program
- Ability to understand and read Financial Statements with notes
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation, and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with a particular focus on MS Excel and MS Word
- ‘Can do’ attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines, working under pressure
- Amenable to attending an onsite 3 months paid internship
- Can Start ASAP
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.