Corporate Finance Associate Director
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 28 Mar 2023
- 25 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Finance director, Financial accountant
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Part time
- Experience level
Corporate Finance Associate Director
Gloucester, Plymouth, Cardiff or Swansea based
Azets are a Top 10 firm specialising in the SME market, with a firm focus on delivering the right solution to our clients. We champion flexibility, innovation and personal development within our teams, understanding that equipping our people with the right skills and environment will mean we can deliver the best tailored solutions for our clients too. We have an ambitious growth plan and we would love to take you on that journey with us!
To get the job that you'll love
As a dynamic Corporate Finance Associate Director you will support the Corporate Finance Partner and Regional Partners closely to deliver lead advisory services to clients and build the specialism in the region. You will be supported by the Corporate Finance team and have the opportunity to develop your own team in the sub-region to meet the demand from new and existing clients. As part of your own development, you will establish strong working relationships with clients and intermediaries through assignments and regular contact, including attending and leading events.
As you will be leading the sub-region, previous Corporate Finance, lead advisory and transaction services experience in a similar role within a practice or boutique firm environment with SME clients is required. We are looking for someone with a strong technical and people skills. In terms of qualifications, ACA is desirable, the ICAEW CF qualification is of interest to supplement experience.
A note from the Hiring Manager
"The successful candidate will join an exciting regional team where there is an opportunity to shape the growth in the team and region. The team is integrated into the client delivery structures as well as having an excellent reputation in the market, resulting in a varied range of transactions and an opportunity to make your mark. "
What's in it for you?
- 33 days annual leave (31 for Students with study package and 38 for Partners) inc. bank holidays
- Birthday Day off
- Lead Incentive Scheme (applicable to up to and including Associate Director level)
- -We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio.
- Reimbursement of one professional subscription each year
- Private Medical Cover (applicable to Director/Partner level)
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks(both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work indifferent ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Access to our YuLife wellbeing app –Includes EAP, 24/7 GP access, retail vouchers and discounts, free digital will writing, discounted gym memberships etc.
- Paid sick leave
- Career Coaching
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program - For you and your family.
- Dress for your day
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support
Our values are our motivation
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?
Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.