- Bishop Fleming
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- 28 Mar 2023
- 28 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Financial planning & analysis
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
About the Role
Are you a motivated Audit Manager looking to join one of Bristol’s top employers?
Having won a significant number of new clients, we are now looking to recruit an additional Audit Manager to join our rapidly expanding Bristol Audit team.
Working with a broad portfolio of businesses ranging from household names to start ups, you will be looking beyond the core audit essentials and will be providing your clients with advice and management information that will really help them grow and develop.
This role will suit an experienced Audit Manager who has aspirations to quickly progress to Senior Manager. You will be encouraged to share ideas and will play a key role in our Bristol/Bath Audit team.
This role will enable you to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
As part of the role, you will be given the opportunity to develop broader skills in areas such as Business Development which will aid your overall career development.
Working from our flagship Bristol office, you will be joining Bishop Fleming at an exciting time in our development.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading, planning and delivering a broad range of Corporate engagements.
- Executing assurance engagements from planning to completion for statutory and group reporting
- Coaching and developing our trainees into becoming accomplished business advisors
- Monitoring budgets and agreeing fees for each assignment
- Managing client relationships and expectations
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace.
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- ACA/ACCA Qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience of managing a broad portfolio of audit clients
- Great People Management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at all levels
- A strong desire to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Ria Burridge; Audit Partner if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
Why Bishop Fleming?!
At Bishop Fleming, we take pride in putting our people first. We are a Great Place to Work® certified and offer an outstanding work environment, strong office culture and extensive perks (listed below). We’re also a rapidly growing Top 30 Accountancy firm and have just been ranked fifth in the Accountancy Age Mid-Tier Power Rankings. We’re proud to be the highest ranked firm in the South West. This comes on the back of nearly 20% growth last year, several award wins, and record-breaking recruitment taking our headcount to 40 partners and close to 500 people.
We are a firm that thinks clients, people and communities. As a member of Business in the Community (BITC) we are focussed on improving our responsible business practices and collectively making positive impacts for the benefit of society.
If that’s not enough, we offer a fantastic range of benefits including:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays plus Christmas off!
- Hybrid working
- A contributory Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Simply Health cashback plan including access to 24/7 online GP service and counselling services
- Perkbox discounts and rewards platform with over 4,00 perks and discounts
- Yulife employee wellbeing app
- Social events with active social committees that plan internal and external events
- Free tea & coffee in all our offices
- Free fresh fruit
- Numerous opportunities for development
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.