Finance Analyst - Apple Media Products (11 month contract)
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. For Apple Media Products (“AMP”), our international business has been a key driver of success of the App Store, Apple Music, iTunes and other AMP activities globally.
AMP Finance is seeking an expert analyst to support our international content and marketing functions, as well as providing controlling support for the legal entities servicing the AMP business worldwide. You will also be a key local partner to the US finance teams in supporting other AMP functions internationally.
- Relevant finance and analytical experience in a high-performance organization
- Strong financial systems and business application skills including SAP, Essbase, Excel, Tableau and Keynote
- Proven forecasting and analytics skills with high proficiency in Excel
- Ability to quickly build effective working relationships and influence cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization
- Dedicated problem solver, skilled and experienced at presenting problems and solutions simultaneously
In addition to standard financial analysis and corporate results, this position will provide consulting to the international business teams on daily tactical matters. You will develop expertise across AMP content and marketing functions and gain a deep understanding of AMP activities to be able to effectively analyze and lead P&L impacts with business partners. Specific job duties include:
- Develop and innovate processes to accurately forecast spending,
- Support business teams in managing their budget
- Present forecasts and actual business results to senior finance leadership
- Partner with business teams to develop annual business plan,
- Approve expenditures and provide ad hoc analytical and decision-making support
- Prepare quarterly journal entries for the general ledger
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analyses as needed
Education & Experience
The candidate should ideally be a qualified or part-qualified accountant
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.