Analyst Accounts Receivable (Fresh Graduates are welcome)
- ONE1JSG Business Services Sdn. Bhd.
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Competitive salary package
- 28 Mar 2023
- 28 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Part qualified, Newly qualified
At Schindler, We Elevate...
As a leading employer in the urban mobility industry, we look for people who create exceptional value for our customers. Our goal is to have a highly motivated and engaged workforce led by talented management in a work environment that is stimulating and attractive to both current and prospective employees.
We embraces diversity and inclusion as core values. We are committed to pursuing interesting challenges and helping to change the world.
- Applied collection for the assigned operation country in timeliness basis
- Manage and clear AR activities including but not limited to collection from customer, intercompany receivable billing/ backcharge and credit note issuance on daily basis
- To resolve un-applied receipts/ dispute on timely basis and initiate, propose and implement process improvement in AR activities.
- Actively participate in designing and developing standard operating procedure and working instruction for each process in AR activities.
- Ensure smooth transition between operation country AR and BSC AR, to communicate properly to the relevant parties on the transition scope and the retained scope, and to document local variations by operation country
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA) is preferable
- 3 to 5 years as Finance Analyst
- 5 to 7 years as Senior Finance Analyst
- Proficiency communication and written in English is required. Mandarin is added advantage
- MS Office - Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio, SAP experience is a MUST
- Good communication skills and etiquette, both verbal and written
- Good team player who works effectively within and across departments to accomplish the objectives for the role
We are constantly looking for passionate and enthusiastic people with the energy and drive to build relationships and networks. At Schindler you will find a highly motivated and engaged working environment that lets you grow as an individual and allows you to plan your career.
Join us today!