(Insurance) Senior Business Analyst | Contract to Perm
Our client is a multinational insurance company with an excellent opportunity for few experienced Investment Accounting talents on a 6 months renewable contract. The right candidate will start immediately.
- Identify defects by using the Data Validation Tool
- Review Data Files and file name convention to ensure it complies with the Technical Specification
- Liaise with GO Team to track data defects and inventory stuff
- Categorize the nature of the error and prioritize the defects
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder with background in business analysis, operations, and project management
- Minimum 3 years of experiences in business analysis, insurance industry exposure is a plus
- Good communication skills at all written or oral levels
- Good adaptability in high pressure environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Immediately Available/ Short notice
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice: https://www.roberthalf.com.hk/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as government ID numbers, ethnicity, gender, religion, marital status or trade union membership) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.