Assistant Manager, Policy Payments
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- Eastern District
- 28 Mar 2023
- 04 Apr 2023
- Vanessa Chan
- Job role
- Accountant, Accounts payable/receivable, Treasury
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme, Internship, Apprenticeship, Placement
- Perform the cash flow projection, arrange liquidity source funding for operational payments and lead in liquidity monitoring exercise
- Coordinate the regular update of Liquidity Management and Contingency Plan for monitoring of daily cash flow position and ensure adequate funding available for operational requirements
- Arrange daily bank fund transfer, support bank administration and cash flow forecast
- Supervise the daily premium collection and payment for life insurance, system interface reconciliation and policy admin system update.
- Support and review month end voucher posting and support to delivery of ad hoc reporting.
- Support management on various company strategic initiatives.
- Assist in the automation and streamlines the processes.
- Participate to enhance and implement risk management framework and policies.
- Relevant educational background in Accounting / Finance
- 2-5 years working experience in insurance
- Willing to work overtime when needed
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice: https://www.roberthalf.com.hk/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as government ID numbers, ethnicity, gender, religion, marital status or trade union membership) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.