Client Accounts Team Leader
- Iris Thaumas
- Birkirkara, Malta
- EUR 27K - 33K per annum
- 27 Mar 2023
- 27 Apr 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Accounts assistant, Assistant accountant, Assistant management accountant, Financial accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Part qualified
We are looking for a Client Accounts Team Leader to join our client's team. The candidate will be responsible to supervise and mentor the other junior accounting executives within the company and ensure efficient client services.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is an accounting and consulting firm with vast range of services in the financial services sector and is based in Birkirkara.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and mentor the junior accounting executives within the company.
- Ensure efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
- Review VAT Returns / periodic reports with staff before publishing to their clients or submitting to Authorities.
- Be a reference point to staff members in preparing Management Accounts and review and finalise yearly accounts in preparation for the audit.
- Assisting and preparation of monthly / yearly closing up to the finalizing of the Financial Statements.
- Assist with other account projects with special interest in Malta Enterprise Scheme, VAT Regulations, Payroll Regulations.
- Support the team in peak periods to make sure that deadlines are adhered to.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Minimum of two years of experience on a similar role.
- Able to use Microsoft Office programmes like Excel, Outlook, Word and SAGE.
- Very good command of English both written and spoken. Solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and writing.
- The ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with sensitive financial information, whether it’s information for the company or for individuals.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Problem-solving ability and highly organised.
- Eagerness to learn and support in different sectors.
- Be able to prioritise tasks and work on multiple assignments.
- Social and happy to work in a dynamic environment.
- Team oriented, and keen to engage with colleagues as team fit is the key.
- A self-starter, highly organised and have an eye for detail.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Currently in the professional stage of ACCA or equivalent; reading for an accounting degree.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- EUR 27k - 33K per annum.
- Company offers various incentive bonuses.
- Growth opportunities and financial aid for education.
- Reduced hours during mid summer.
- Family friendly work place.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!
ABOUT IRIS THAUMAS
IRIS THAUMAS LTD is certified to ISO 9001:2015; licensed Employment Agency/Employment Business (EA #181); and Certified SRPS (MLC 2006 SRPS).