Junior AML Analyst
- Not disclosed
- 27 Mar 2023
- 27 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Audit, Compliance/risk, Financial analyst, Forensic accountant, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Newly qualified
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our AML Team
Junior in AML Team
You will be part of the team working on the AML/KYC procedures for EY clients (client acceptance and ongoing due diligence). You will be involved in the analysis of EY's clients: client identification, risk assessment and classification, identification of ownership structures and ultimate beneficial ownership, source of wealth, identification of relationships with entities and individuals, and screening (identification of Politically Exposed Persons, treatment of alerts, verification of sanctions and media).
This role offers the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients across different sectors.
Your key responsibilities
You will participate in compliance and control activities ensuring effective compliance with these policies and processes, playing a proactive role in internal communication and learning programs within EY.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Participate to the completion of KYC files and ensure compliance with AML EY procedures and requirements;
- Escalate any AML/ KYC issues compared to the laws and regulations in force;
- Work in a team, and also interact adequately with the business lines in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain KYC files, etc.
- Acquire a strong knowledge of key business processes such as client onboarding, on-going due diligence measures (including monitoring of the relationship and trigger events);
- Receive internal trainings with regards to AML/Compliance/Regulatory requirements.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- a University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or similar;
- 1 to 2 year(s) of relevant work experience in a similar position, or as a client facing professional within an Audit, Advisory or Tax firm, ideally a Big4.
Ideally, you’ll also have a solid understanding and knowledge of activities and services offered by an Audit or Advisory firm and commitment to high quality delivery, being an effective and confident communicator and having proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results.
What we look for
We are looking for a real team player, able to show well established organization, multitasking and prioritization skills. A strong attention to details and capability to work autonomously is required. In terms of languages, you are fluent in English and any additional language skills such as French or German will be considered as an asset.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.