ESG Strategy Manager | Sustainability & Economics | Risk Advisory
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a person who, together with us, would like to develop the area of strategic support in the field of ESG transformation of our clients in Poland and Central Europe. The area combines strategic directions of sustainable development with business strategy, change management and implementation of specific solutions based on financial analysis and technological tools.
As a manager, you will be responsible for conducting interesting projects with market leaders, developing the offer and new products, and co-leading a diverse team combining many competences.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- about 5 years of professional experience in the area of strategic management (on the company, fund and/or consulting side);
- min 2 years of experience leading project teams in the area of business strategy, ESG strategy, innovation;
- ability to lead large, complex projects, coordinate several work streams at the same time;
- practical experience in designing and implementing business or sustainability strategies, ESG;
- business or consulting experience in the functioning of the company; in particular in the field of change management;
- ability to prepare conclusions from analyses and recommendations in the form of PowerPoint presentations;
- ability to use Excel in practice for e.g., analysis, construction of simple financial models;
- good command in speaking and writing in both Polish and English.
Plus, it will be great if you have:
- basic knowledge of regulatory issues related to sustainable development (e.g.: EU Green Deal, CSRD, Taxonomy, SFDR, TCFD/TNFD Guidelines, Digital Product Passport, etc.);
- experience in valuation or evaluation of enterprises from the perspective of a fund, bank;
- experience in assessing companies from the perspective of ESG ratings (Sustainalytics, Ecovadis, S&P, MSCI, etc.);
- experience in researching consumer and industry trends;
- experience in designing solutions of the future (so-called future-outlook);
- experience in the implementation of projects in selected areas: ESG, improving the efficiency of business processes, increasing the value of the company, increasing brand value, climate protection and decarbonization, circular economy, innovation, building organizational culture, building customer loyalty programs or other types of solutions;
- experience in implementing digital solutions;
- ability to analyze the market and competition.
Your future role
During your daily work in our team, you will deal with:
- designing and implementing ESG strategies;
- qualitative assessment of selected ESG indicators;
- developing analyses and forecasts regarding ESG, business development of the client;
- consulting projects on sustainable development, including in particular projects aimed at supporting the strategic ESG transformation of market leaders - organizations of the Consumer & Retail, e-commerce, industry and production, financial sectors;
- supporting in the development of the ESG strategy team in Poland and coordination of cooperation on other markets;
- leading key clients, maintaining permanent relationships with clients representing various sectors of the economy.
What we offer
While working with us, you gain the opportunity to:
- implement real change in the field of counteracting and adapting to climate change and addressing key challenges of sustainable development (make impact that matters);
- work with market leaders focused on effective transformation in the areas of sustainability, ESG and climate;
- have a real impact on the shape and effectiveness of the proposed strategies in regional and sometimes global terms;
- participate in regional and global projects dedicated to sustainable development;
- cooperate with the best subject matter experts, in the largest Sustainability, Economics & Climate Team in Central Europe - dealing with the issues of sustainable development, sustainable finance, climate change and circular economy, digital solutions for ESG, etc;
- develop knowledge and improve professional skills and receive a consulting toolkit in many areas of sustainable development;
- develop your career development being supported by a dedicated Career Coach.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process, and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Sustainability & Economics team provides support to private and public companies in their transformation from economically oriented entities to organizations that consciously build their value through active management of the economic, social, and environmental impact. The team consists of economists, engineers, and environmentalists.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.