Executive, Business Solutions - Manchester
- Manchester, UK
- Highly competitive salary and flexible benefits
- 27 Mar 2023
- 27 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Financial analyst, Financial planning & analysis, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Executive, Business Solutions - Manchester
Crowe is a leading national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm with global reach and local expertise. We are an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world, with access to more than 40,000 people in more than 150 countries and across more than 700 offices globally.
We pride ourselves on looking after our people, whether you’re working in corporate tax, statutory audit or you’re a marketing or HR specialist - at Crowe we invest in our people to help them be the best they can be.
We understand that it is often the culture and values of a firm that are most important when looking for a new workplace, that’s why at Crowe our people-focused culture means we value new ideas and innovation, and welcome people who are committed to making a difference by delivering excellent services to our people, clients and communities.
- Preparation of financial statement for small, medium and large companies/groups in accordance with IFRS, FRS101, FRS102 and The Companies Act.
- Preparation of financial statements for Charities in accordance with Charity SORP and The Charities Act.
- Preparation of financial statements for Academies in accordance with the Academy Accounts Direction.
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements.
- Completion of disclosure checklists.
- Assisting clients in posting opening balance adjustments.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax computations to review stage.
- Preparation of periodical management accounts for our Accounts and Outsourcing clients and reporting in their required format.
- Adhering to deadlines and notifying the client and Manager where problems are likely to arise.
- Take responsibility for your work and be able to multi task in an organised manner. You must time plan your own work and client appointments.
- Meeting clients and developing good rapport acting in a professional manner.
- Ensure you understand the services that Crowe can offer and identify areas that a client could benefit from other services - discuss cross selling opportunities with the client Manager or direct with the client.
- Support junior members of the team in their technical development.
- Help others within Crowe and act as a team player.
- Proven experience in preparation of statutory accounts.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise workload accordingly.
- Able to work on own initiative, but also be a team player.
- To be diligent and have attention to detail.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified.
- Experience of using Caseware, CCH software, IRIS software.
Why choose Crowe?
Crowe is where talented people can realise their potential, are successful and enjoy what they do by making a positive difference to our clients, communities and each other.
Our vision is to be recognised as essential to the future success of our clients by helping them to answer tomorrow’s questions, and make smart decisions that have lasting value through the highest quality audit, tax, advisory and risk services.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
At Crowe, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a firm that truly values its people.
Crowe is committed to equal opportunity and diversity in recruitment and employment. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our organisation and believe that diversity and inclusivity are key drivers of effectiveness and in providing our clients with a quality service.
Entry and progression within the firm is determined solely by the application of objective criteria, personal performance and merit.
We want to create the best environment for our people to thrive. We recognise the importance of offering a flexible approach to our working environment and we would be happy to discuss with you further.
Closing Date: 10 March 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.