Tax Manager- Corporate Tax (Penang)
- KPMG in Malaysia
- Not disclosed
- 27 Mar 2023
- 27 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Assists and advises clients on compliance and related issues.
- Responsible for handling tax issues arising for selected groups of clients which will include tax planning and tax advisories.
- To lead team members and assist Directors in tax assignments mentioned above.
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience preferably in the financial services industry.
- High technical ability and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong team management and analytical skills.
- Highly organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Closing Date: Dec. 31, 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.